33 Lakeside Parade The Entrance Sold
Investment Opportunity 5 Bedrooms Home Plus 3 Bedroom Granny Flat On 2 Street Frontages
Located just a stroll to the Lake Scenic walk, local schools and The Entrance town center or a short drive to the iconic heritage-listed The Entrance Ocean Baths, this is a great investment opportunity to purchase a huge home with 5 bedrooms plus freestanding 3 bedrooms granny flat all situated on a large block of land with 2 street frontages.
- 9 minute walk to the Entrance Public School
- 9 minute walk to Lakeside Shopping Centre (with access to 17+ retailers including Coles), cafes and restaurants
- 6 minute walk to Picnic Point Reserve and panoramic views of Tuggerah Lake
- 5 minute drive or 21 minute walk to the stunning, heritage-listed The Entrance Ocean Baths
- 9 minute drive to Bateau Bay Square (with access to 90+ retailers including Woolworths, Aldi, Kmart)
Main home -
- 5 spacious bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 Open plan kitchen, living + dining space
- 2 Split system A/C
- Internal laundry
- Solid timber floors throughout
- Wide side driveway
- Currently leased to good tenants for $770.00 a week
- 3 spacious bedrooms all with mirrored built-ins
- Modern bathroom with internal laundry
- Recently built in 2019
- Solid timber floors through-out
- Just across the road from the waterfront reserve of Tuggerah Lakes
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining space which flows effortlessly onto a modern timber front deck perfect for alfresco dining and entertaining all-year round
- Fully-fenced generous backyard
- Private driveway which provides off-street parking
- Split system A/C
- Currently leased to excellent tenants for $450.00 a week
All two homes generate a total rental return of $1,220 a week.
With the potential to capitalise further on a high-demand rental location, this an excellent investment opportunity to secure a home with strong growth and income prospects in one of the most highly sought after growth corridors of the Central Coast.
Council rate - $823.00 per quarter Water rate - $455.00 per quarter approx. Land Size - 734 sqm Total Rental Return - $63,440.00 per year
E.& O.E. Whilst every care has been taken in producing the above information, no warranty is given or implied as to the accuracy. Prospective purchasers are required to take such actions as necessary to satisfy.