1 Jean Avenue Berkeley Vale NSW Sold
Mirvac Family Home
Perfectly located in a very quiet cul-de sac just 200m away from Ewen Howlett Reserve of Tuggerah Lakes. This well-appointed 12-year-old single story brick veneer home is set on an impressive 556sqm block of land.
- Separate living room featuring polished timber floors with direct access to a small courtyard to the right side of the property perfect for alfresco entertaining and dining
- Open plan dining room and a spacious kitchen features a stone benchtop, gas cooktop, oven and dishwasher
- A large sunroom with access to both the garden and courtyard
- 4 large bedrooms all with built ins
- Walk in robe and ensuite to master bedroom
- Well-maintained, bright main bathroom with separate shower and bathtub and vanity with ample under cupboard storage
- Internal laundry with access to the back yard
- Double lock up garage with remote control with internal access
- Established, low-maintenance level lawn with a shed in the backyard
- Just a stroll to the Tuggerah Lakes lakefront, shops, and public transport
- Minutes’ drive to Tuggerah Westfield, train station and M1 Freeway.
E.& O.E. Whilst every care has been taken in producing the above information, no warranty is given or implied as to the accuracy. Prospective purchasers are required to take such actions as necessary to satisfy.
VIDEO TOUR: https://storage.net-fs.com/hosting/6261954/14/ https://youtu.be/ZCArqE1RySU